Pre-Order The 2022 Rookie Scouting Portfolio Pre-Draft and Post-Draft Package For April 1 Download!
You Can Also Pre-Order the 2022 RSP Dynasty Rankings-Projection Package Here (available in June)
Welcome to the Rookie Scouting Portfolio purchase area. If you’ve purchased the RSP in the past, you can pay at this link. You may also use this link to buy the new RSP Dynasty Rankings-Projectio
- When you click sign up, it will take you to a page that requires you to create a username and password.
- That page will take you to PayPal to complete your purchase. Beginning December 26, pre-order for the RSP Draft Package will be at the regular price of $21.95. Past issues are $9.95)
- The RSP Dynasty-Projections Package is also available for $24.95.
- You need a PayPal account to make a purchase. You can use a credit card. PayPal does all of the RSP’s credit card processing.
- IMPORTANT: If you pay via e-check through PayPal, you will not get immediate access to the RSP until your monies clear the PayPal system. This can take 3-5 business days.
- Once you buy, PayPal will redirect you to the purchase area, where you can download any of the 2006-2021 publications. The 2022 RSP will be available for download on April 1 with your purchased login and password. Those buying the Rankings-Projection Package will be sent a newsletter that details instructions for accessing the updates in June, August-December, and the final winter update from my site.
- If you purchased the Rankings-Projections Package after an update was sent, you’ll be emailed with access to that update within 24 hours of your purchase. If this doesn’t occur, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will automatically be logged in after your purchase at PayPal.
- NOTE: The RSP is an analysis of the offensive skill positions (QB, RB, WR, and TE). No linemen or defenders are featured in this publication and rankings and projections are strictly for the same skill positions above.
- The RSP Pre-Draft portion will be available for download April 1. I will send subscribers an email when it is ready.
- The RSP Post-Draft portion will be available one week after the NFL Draft. Subscribers will also receive an email when it is available.
- RSP subscribers to the current year’s publication will receive a monthly newsletter between June and December with updates about the rookie class.
If you decide later that you want to purchase another issue of the RSP, you can use the login you created to log in to this site and purchase other previous RSPs by using the black menu bar above.
Simple? Hopefully. If you need help, contact Matt: email@example.com
Remember, your login also entitles you to download a free post-draft update–take a video tour of the 2017 RSP Post-Draft .
Note: Post-Draft addendums are available for the 2012-2021 publications.
For those of you new to the RSP, here’s what you’ll find included in the two-publication draft package:
What You Get and When: Draft Package
- The 2022 RSP Pre-Draft publication — available for download April 1:
- Detailed player profiles of at least 150 skill position prospects for this class that go much deeper than jargon and scout-speak.
- Position-specific rankings and cheat sheets that include position-within-position sub-roles.
- Running Backs
- Satellite Backs
- Wide Receivers
- Slot Receivers
- Big Receivers
- Tight Ends
- Move Tight Ends
- Rankings that includes tier-groupings.
- Overrated, underrated, and developmental projects.
- Chapters dedicated to each position and recent draft history.
- Grading sheets for each position.
- Glossary of defined criteria used to grade the players.
The 2022 RSP Post-Draft publication — available one week after the 2022 NFL Draft
- Depth chart analysis and commentary.
- Team fit, including contract-related outlooks.
- Trade market analysis for fantasy leagues
- Rankings for fantasy rookie drafts.
- Tier groupings
- Draft selection data for dynasty leagues.
- Early ADP data.
- RSP ADP-to-Value Sweet-Spot Scores that help you maximize your draft value.
- Updated Combined Rankings for the 2017-2019 classes.
- By Position
- Overrated/Underrated players.
- UDFAs to watch.
The RSP Newsletter — emailed to you monthly from June through December
- New: Updated combined rankings (2020-2022 classes) three times a year.
- New: Insights into my evaluation process as I work on the 2021 class.
- Analysis of camp news involving rookies and emerging options.
- Analysis of preseason action.
- Exclusive insights into college prospects
- Updated thoughts on player values short-term and long-term.
What You Get and When: Dynasty Rankings-Projections Package (Sold Separately)
- Overall and positional rankings–QB, RB, WR, and TE.
- Includes active NFL players at the above positions from any draft class with a reasonable shot of making an NFL roster.
- Rankings updates in June, August through December, and once in either February or March of the following year.
- Rankings will include tiers.
- There will be light commentary for some players.
- .PDF or Excel format.
- You’ll be placed on a subscriber newsletter that communicates when updates are available and how to access them.
- Will cover at least active-roster QB, RB, WR, and TE on each NFL team.
- Projections include data for the first and second seasons.
- Data will include:
- Passing (QBs only)
- Passing (QBs only)
- Completion Pct. (QBs only)
- Yards per Catch, Carry, Attempt.
- QB(s) passing yardage will match team receiving yardage.
- .PDF format
- Likely an Excel format with areas where reader can update the following variables:
- Touches: Attempts and Targets
- Percentages: Team Run/Pass Pct., Completion Pct. and Catch Pct.
- Yards Per Attempt, Carry, and Catch
There will be little overlap between the RSP publication and the Rankings/Projections. If you’re looking for the answers, the Rankings/Projections will give my view of what those answers are.
If you’re seeking to learn about the players and the who, what, why, and how behind the answers, get the RSP Draft Package. There will be no early-bird discount for the Dynasty Rankings/Projections Package but depending on how the second test year goes, I may create a bundled discount for purchasing both products in 2023.